Skip to the content
- The owner and course tutor of policeapplication.co.uk has actually worked in police recruitment. He is not a serving or retired police officer simply trying to earn a sideline or top up their pension. He is skeptical about any police officer / retired officer whom claims to be police recruitment experts. For instance when he worked in police recruitment only 2 police officers from a workforce of 12,000 actually worked in police recruitment! A further example of poor advice is found in the many books written by ex police officers. Many say that the written exercises involve you writing a letter of response, this is absolute nonsense…you only need to read the pre-read materials and it tells you both exercises are written proposals.
- You get unlimited course support included as standard. This includes a further 1-hour telephone call to once again go through the role-plays, plus feedback on your written proposals and interview answers.
- During a police assessment centre course (or one to one) you get the opportunity to practice the current four role plays on a one to one basis. These role-plays are filmed and provided to you on DVD. This is a great way to learn and develop your role-play skills.
- Over 90% of clients who attend a police assessment centre course with policeapplication.co.uk are successful. These figures literally speak for themselves.
- Failure is not an option for you…We’ll do our absolute best to ensure that you are ready for what lies ahead. If in the very unlikely instance you are unsuccessful, you simply have as many courses as it takes free of charge until you do pass. We can’t be fairer than that…